We are a team of data lovers passionate about the live audience space. We believe in diversity of thought, backgrounds and skill sets. Our team is bringing a new way of thinking to understanding the live audience customer.
If you are interested in joining an innovative company focused on using data for good in sports, entertainment and overall live audience sectors we want to meet you!
Some of the specific areas we are currently looking for:
CONNECT with us by sending a message outlining your qualifications and interests and we will be in touch as your skills align with our current opportunities.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
At StellarAlgo, we’re expanding and looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our talented and results oriented team. What do we mean by results oriented? You'll work closely with clients to understand not only what they want but what they need, and help them solve some big and interesting problems.
This role is about:
▪ Being part of the team that builds a scalable software-as-a-service product that is used by industry leaders across the world
▪ Using cutting edge business practices. You will be working to identify, introduce and establish best-in-class data-driven sales and marketing practices to ensure adoption and returns for StellarAlgo’s customers
▪ Building a community. Connecting our customers to our organization, our passion for data and fostering the live event ecosystem in creative ways will foster StellarAlgo’s growth alongside our customers
Our core values: intellectually curious, appetite for change, high integrity, self-directed, elevates others, confident and self-assured.
Who You are
You are an individual that understands championing the power of a platform or product to help organizations build more effective and efficient relationships with their fans. You are the day-to-day contact for our customers and are responsible for ensuring that their goals are met through implementation, adoption and maturity stages of our relationship lifecycle.
Beyond the day-to-day you are a strategic thinker relentless about understanding customer goals, pain points and processes and how our data platform can help them be successful.
On top of this, you are comfortable working in cross-functional teams and can share insights and expectations with stakeholders, clients, team members and all levels of management. You aren’t afraid to have fun and have a voice doing it!
▪ Construct, compile and enhance StellarAlgo customer communication documentation, release notes, correspondence, etc. related to Product and customer support
▪ Establish and champion best practice data execution strategies and processes in order to optimize customer ROI and results via the StellarAlgo Data Platform
▪ Develop case studies to crystallize customer ROI and support internal sales and growth targets
▪ Maximize the affinity, engagement and lifetime value of customers by actively understanding their goals and how our customer data platform can contribute to their success
▪ Liaise with StellarAlgo Product Development team to ensure customer feedback is heard and help guide development of the Product Roadmap
▪ Become an expert in client data via usage of our Customer Data Platform and identify opportunities that surface within customer data sets to foster adoption goals
▪ Connect and create StellarAlgo partner community to increase StellarAlgo customer affinity, and well…community is just a good thing!
▪ Contribute to overall corporate direction and product development efforts
▪ Other responsibilities warranted by the startup nature of the business
▪ 3-5 years of experience in customer success /service, digital marketing, analytics or business development roles for a software-as-a-service business
▪ Understanding of sales and marketing technology stack systems such as CRM, marketing automation, web analytics, social advertising, etc.
▪ Understanding of data driven sales and marketing practices in B2B and B2C environments
▪ Up-to-date with the latest digital trends
▪ Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, stay cool under pressure, and meet deadlines
▪ Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
▪ Proactive, solution and results-oriented attitude
▪ University degree or equivalent combination of education and business experience
▪ Enjoy working in a startup culture
Ability to impact the future direction of StellarAlgo
Opportunity to gain experience in multiple areas
Opportunity to work with extremely engaged customer data sets
Opportunity to work with major sports and entertainment company brands
Future growth opportunity at the company
Only applicants that submit both a resume and cover letter will be considered.
Please send a cover letter and resume to info@StellarAlgo.com
StellarAlgo’s Head Office is located at: 908 17th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB Canada T2T3A0